About Principal A-Wu and Mission Statement、Educational Philosophy of Fuhe
- Doctor of Educational Administration, National Chengchi University
- Master of Education, National Taiwan Normal University
- Bachelor of Mathematics, National Taiwan Normal University
- Principal of Fuhe Junior High School
- General convener of NTSRL
- Deputy convener of the Mathematics Advisory Team
- Principal of Zhongshan Junior High School
- Principal of Gongliao Junior High School
With a strong commitment to the educational philosophy of nurturing individuals, we strive for Fuhe Junior High School to become regarded as the most esteemed institution by parents in the greater Taipei area. I will lead with sincerity and serve as an exemplary role model, fostering a sense of belonging among all members of our community, and seek innovative methods and strategies to address real-life challenges through design thinking. Through interdisciplinary collaboration and cooperation, connect opportunities to shape our school's competitive future. Always holding onto hope, I aim to inspire all Fuhe community members to continuously better themselves.
Educational Philosophy of Fuhe：
We embrace the possibilities of education. Our mission is to educate and nurture individuals, aspiring to become the most esteemed school in the greater Taipei area by parents.
We are committed to breaking down the walls within our thinking and looking towards the future. We believe that what truly elevates our school is not just the technological and infrastructural advancements but also the power to awaken and reflect upon the internalized images. We cultivate a rich educational ground by embracing the "Seven Habits," deeply rooting ourselves in the "Six Forces for School-based Core Competencies," developing sturdy branches through the "Five Learning Villages," and extending our reach through the "Four Curriculum Approaches." We aim to grow into an educational giant with " Spontaneous Interaction and Mutual Benefit," setting our "Ultimate Goal," which is to foster adaptive talents and lifelong learning in every individual.
- First, we create the "Seven Habits" (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People): cultivating good attitudes and habits to foster effective learning. We are dedicated to promoting self-leadership education, emphasizing that teachers must lead by example and shape the school into an environment where teachers and students learn together. Our goal is to nurture children who can take control of their own lives, take responsibility for their own destinies, positively influence others, and contribute to society.
- Second, we are dedicated to establishing the "Six Forces for School-based Core Competencies," emphasizing "competency-based teaching practices," "promoting diverse learning assessments," "mutually empowering partnerships," "a friendly and trusting learning environment," and "supporting autonomous digital applications." Our aim is to cultivate students with lifelong learning qualities, effective communication and collaboration skills, critical thinking abilities, creativity, and a multicultural and international perspective as part of their civic competence.
- Third, we foster connections among the five learning villages: "prioritizing academic excellence," "rooting deeply in class management," "embracing a culture of aesthetics," "empowering technology hubs," and "exploring international navigation." Through a collaborative ecosystem, we nurture collective strength, ultimately enabling our students to become the best versions of themselves.
- Fourth, we design four types of curriculum interactions: "Ministry-mandated curriculum quality assurance," "school-based curriculum exploration," "informal curriculum connections," and "potential curriculum immersion." Our curriculum is guided by the goal of cultivating talents who can integrate and apply knowledge effectively.
- Fifth, we engage in a tri-fold design thinking approach characterized by spontaneity, interaction, and mutual benefit: "self-regulated learning," "kind interactions with others," and "impactful actions." We place equal emphasis on cognitive and non-cognitive abilities, all with the goal of nurturing highly effective future talents.
- Sixth, our ultimate vision: to empower every child - fostering adaptability and a commitment to lifelong learning. Starting from the cultivation of the individual as the cornerstone, we aim to ignite the joy of life and the confidence in living within each student. We aspire to enhance their thirst for knowledge and their courage to innovate, ultimately shaping them into lifelong learners with social adaptability and resilience. Our goal is to contribute to the betterment of both individual and collective lives and enrich the quality of life.